Who we are?
Friends-for-Hope is a private and charitable organization operating out of Munich.
Our members have different nationalities and professions. Our work is entirely voluntary with the intention of helping people in need.
Our aim is to help the poorest of the poor in countries afflicted by misery, sickness and hardship. In addition, we would like to provide education for children and youth with lasting effects.
What we do?
We support financially and with our expertise existing and new projects.
We are committed to a high level of transparency.
We conduct personal field surveys to ensure that our funds are put to use meaningfully. We work closely together with trustworthy partners in the respective countries.
Volunteers are encouraged to do field work.
- We are pragmatic, quick and unbureaucratic in our work.
- We guarantee that the entire donation goes to where it is needed since we carry all our administration costs.
- We are open to all religions and nations without having political interests.
- We work locally.
- We lay emphasis on fairness, social justice, respect and openess.
- We would like to break new ground, learn from our mistakes and also grow personally.
- We would like to set an example for others.
- We respect the environment.
We would like to change the world, not to be overwhelmed by it.
The small changes often are, after all, the deciding ones.
It is our vision to sustainably improve the lives of 50,000 people within the next 50 years.
Our Team (Example)
Our enthusiastic team members: